Thursday, January 21, 2010

How could we forget lunges?

Day 3 of the Wii Active 30 day challenge (Day 2 was a rest day) & Kathii sure tired to work me out good with lots of lunges. *groan* I did get to try Tennis on the Wii Balance Board, though, which was kinda fun... but I can't say that I did very well with my backhand shot. Missed a lot of those. LOL

Sorta found my way off my diet last night when I over did it on dinner. I made Garlic Bread, Dijon Salmon, Asparagus, & Rice. It was soooo yummy! But, unfortunately, I ate way too much of it and then followed it up with a few cookies. Oopsie!! :D No problem...I am back on my game today & continuing to move forward.

Today's Exercises: Wii Active workout - Day 3 of 30 day challenge
  • 215.1 calories burned of 179.3 projected
  • 29:27 with 15/15 exercises complete
  • Earned the "Power Hour" trophy for having worked out for over an hour on the Wii Active so far
Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!
~Shannon ;)~

Share/Bookmark

0 comments: