Thursday, January 21, 2010

I love organization!

A couple of weeks ago I bought a cool organizational rack & bins from one of my favorite stores...
The Container Store!
So, I wanted to be sure to show off this hot little item on my blog for all my readers to check out. I am soooo loving this little ditty! I love how I now have a home for all the little tools, embellishments, & gadgets that I couldn't ever quite figure out how to organize before. Love how I am able to create labels for everything too! So nifty! ...And even better, I love that it hangs on the wall so that these items no longer have to take up extra drawer or desk space! Everything is just an arms length away. :)

~*Stampily Yours*~
~Shannon! :)~

2 comments:

Jennifer Bohnart said...

okay seriously- love that! and I could spend days in the container store and billions of dollars- it truly is heaven!!

Sharli said...

Neat organization! I've missed you - glad you're still around!