Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Crackin' out the Wii Active!

Day 2 on my journey back to a skinny "mii" has reintroduced me to my Wii Active trainer who I will now lovingly call "Kathii" ...& yes I had a hard time coming up with this name & yes my oldest daughter thought I put too much thought & effort into it...LOL!

I have decided to take the programs 30 day challenge and not even 7 minutes into it I thought I was going to DIE! I chose the high intensity workout & I have a feeling that by later tonight I will have the hardest time getting up & down off the toilet! Ha! Don't even pretend like you're appalled! For anyone that has ever worked out properly...you know this feeling! ;)



Today's Exercises: Wii Active workout - Day 1 of 30 day challenge
  • 208.1 calories burned of 215.0 projected
  • 29:41 with 17/18 exercises complete due to a glitch in the program
  • Earned the "Go Getter" trophy for completing workout 1 of the 30 day challenge
  • Earned the "Feel the Burn" trophy for burning my first 100 calories
  • Earned the "Dear Diary" trophy for posting a journal entry
Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!
~Shannon ;)~

Share/Bookmark

0 comments: