Friday, February 6, 2009

Tummy Frustrations!

An update for:
Thursday, February 6th, 2009

Dear Blog Journal,
I'm getting so frustrated! Every single day that I go to the gym to work out I always seem to get stomach cramps and I'm pretty much throwing my hands up in the air since I don't know what to do about it. I'm fine for a while but then out of no where...well more so during a hard workout...my stomach starts cramping and I just feel like I need to rest until it subsides. I hate feeling that way - this can't be normal because no one else in the gym is complaining about it. :(

Someone told me today that it could be a dehydration thing so next week I am going to try to drink a bottle of water before my workout and also bring a bottle with me. Hopefully that'll do the trick. I'll let you all know. :)

Here is what we did for the Workout:
Skill was: 5 reps of 5
  • 5 med ball cleans (16, 20, 20, 25, 30)
  • 5 pullups
Workout was: Play Day
  • Dot Drills
  • Beam Ball
  • Walk, Walk, Slap, Slap (is that what it was called?)
  • Rope
My food intake:
Even worse than yesterday...must be the stress of wondering why I'm the only one with gym time stomach issues! :(

Determined to look fine in 2009 -
~Shannon ;)~
Visit my main website
Visit my other blog

0 comments: