Thursday, February 5, 2009

I have a smokers cough & I don't even smoke!

An update for:
Thursday, February 5th, 2009

Dear Blog Journal,
Today's workout - OY! Need I say more? LOL It killed me...well close to it since I'm still here to tell about it. LOL

There was some sprinting involved in today's workout and as soon as my lungs hit the 40 degree air outside, OUCHIE!! At least that's what I'm assuming its from. I basically developed a deep, scratchy smokers cough...and I don't even smoke! LOL And, as of tonight I still have the horrible hacky cough that I walked out of the gym with today. It's yucky!! :( I'm so not meant for running...LOL! (did you hear that Nathan and Tina...running is BAD for Shannon!) *big grin - and hint hint hint* ;)

Here is what we did for the Workout:
Skill was: 5x
  • Barbell Push Presses (I think...LOL! Trying to remember off the top of my brain)
  • 8 Ring Rows
Workout was: 3x
  • 250 meter row
  • 20 ball slams
  • sprint to the end of the parking lot
My food intake:
Not worth sharing today. LOL

Determined to look fine in 2009 -
~Shannon ;)~
Visit my main website
Visit my other blog

0 comments: