Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A day of rest

An update for:
Wednesday, February 11th, 2009

Dear Blog Journal,
Today was my scheduled day off from the gym...and being that the squats over the last couple of days have started taking their toll on my thighs...I'm going to say that this rest was much needed. :) I'm feeling good, though...just a wee bit sore. :)

Yesterday after my workout I had stopped at California Pizza Kitchen for a Chicken Waldorf Salad...it was soooo good that I decided to do the same today. And you know what? It was just as good. :) If you haven't tried it yet I would definitely recommend it. It's yummy! :)

My food intake:
Breakfast: 1/2 cup Oatmeal w/ 1 scoop Glutamine & 3/4 scoop Max Pro Vanilla, 1 oz Max Ultra 100 Vitamins
Snack: 1/2 of a protein bar
Lunch: CPK Chicken Waldorf Salad
Snack: 5 Triscuits and 1 lite String Cheese
Other: 2oz Monavie
Dinner: Garden Salad, 1 slice of toast, 1 scrambled egg
Snack: Slice of Hawaiian Delite pizza :T
Water intake: 40 oz

Determined to look fine in 2009 -
~Shannon ;)~
Visit my main website
Visit my other blog

0 comments: