Tuesday, February 10, 2009

600 meters!

An update for:
Tuesday, February 10th, 2009

Dear Blog Journal,
Today was another good workout but once again I experienced the stomach cramping...UGH! I don't know if its because I'm pushing myself or what but its just not a great feeling. I noticed it a little bit after the Jingle Jangles but really noticed it the most after rowing 600 meters in 120 seconds! Wowza!

Here is what we did for the Workout:
Skill was:
  • 5 pullups
  • 8 dips
  • 5 kettle bell high pulls on each arm
Workout was: Tabata - 20 sec on/10 sec off 6x
  • Jingle Jangles
  • JPU
  • Rope Snaps
  • Row
  • 2 hand KB swing
My food intake:
Breakfast: 1/2 cup Oatmeal w/ 1 scoop Glutamine & 3/4 scoop Max Pro Vanilla, 1 oz Max Ultra 100 Vitamins
Snack: 1/2 of a protein bar
Lunch: CPK Chicken Waldorf Salad
Snack: 5 Triscuits and 1 lite String Cheese
Other: 2oz Monavie
Dinner: Curry Stir-fried chicken, egss & veggies with brown rice
Snack: String Cheese
Water intake: 60 oz

Determined to look fine in 2009 -
~Shannon ;)~
Visit my main website
Visit my other blog

0 comments: