Monday, February 9, 2009

Water intake

A Dieting Tip: Make sure you are drinking enough water each day.

I'm probably one of the first people to stand in line and tell you how hard this is because I tend to not drink as much water as I should on a regular basis...but I try! I use to be a Diet Pepsi junkie...loved it! But now whenever I go out I simply order water to drink...sometimes with a lemon. When I'm at home I drink flavored water to give it that little bit of zing. I can honestly say that its been almost 1 1/2 years since I've drank Diet Pepsi and I don't miss it at all! :)

Its important to drink at least eight 8 oz glasses of water a day. By doing this you are replenishing your body and clearing out any toxins that your body is trying to store. You will see a noticeable difference in your complexion and hair which is always a plus...cleaner skin and less hair breakage.

Simply start early in the day and keep a bottle of water with you and you'll be surprised at the amount you can get in. :)

Determined to look fine in 2009 -
~Shannon ;)~
Visit my main website
Visit my other blog

0 comments: