Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Lions & Tigers & BEAR CRAWLS - oh my!

An update for:
Tuesday, January 6th, 2009

Dear Blog Journal,
I didn't feel so hot when I got up today. Wasn't sure if I was coming down with something or what but I decided to just work through it and continue on with my day. :)

I made it to my 10am gym class and OY was it hard! I mean, I know that all the workouts are hard but this one did me in for whatever reason and I think I'm going to blame it on the Bear Crawls...if you don't mind? ;) Each time I got up from this exercise my stomach did NOT feel good and it was all I could do to get through the rest of the exercises in that round! Luckily I never tossed my cookies, though, which is a very good thing because I would hate to be lumped in with the crowd that has before - LOL!

Here is what we did for the Workout:
Skill was: 4 rounds
  • 5 - pull-ups
  • 5 - windmills
  • 8 - weighted deadlifts
Workout was: 4 rounds 40/20
  • Rowing
  • Bear Crawls
  • JPU
  • Slam Ball
My food intake:
Breakfast: 1/4 cup Oatmeal with 1 pk. Kashi hot cereal w/ 1 scoop Glutamine & 3/4 scoop Max Pro Vanilla, 1 oz Max Ultra 100 Vitamins
Snack: 2 oz MonaVie
Lunch: Lean Cuisine Chicken Enchilada
Other: 4 oz MonaVie
Snack: 1 Scoop Max Gourmet "hot Chocolate w/ 1 scoop Glutamine
Dinner: Potato Soup
Snack: 100 Calorie snack
Water intake: 40 oz or so

Determined to look fine in 2009 -
~Shannon ;)~
Visit my main website
Visit my other blog

0 comments: