Wednesday, January 7, 2009

This chick is toast!

An update for:
Wednesday, January 7th, 2009

Dear Blog Journal,
Today was my "rest day" before I gear up for a 3 day workout session...my first ever! I'm going to be TOAST by the end of the weekend...LOL! But then again, what kind of attitude is that, right?

Recreate-Fitness (the gym where I work out) is moving to a new location this weekend which is very exciting! It's suppose to be at least 4x the size of the current location and be able to accommodate double the amount of people in each class. Way cool! I'm looking forward to checking out the new location, making some friends, and improving my fitness levels, too. :)

As you can see by my daily menu...my meals don't change too much from day to day when I'm trying to be good. I do this because...

1. I like the foods I'm eating.
and
2. It helps me in a no-brainer type way to keep myself on track as I count points (for all you WW fans out there, yes, I'm still counting points!).

My food intake:
Breakfast: 1/4 cup Oatmeal with 1 pk. Kashi hot cereal w/ 1 scoop Glutamine & 3/4 scoop Max Pro Vanilla, 1 oz Max Ultra 100 Vitamins
Snack:
Lunch: Lean Cuisine Chicken Enchilada
Other: 4 oz MonaVie
Snack: 1 Scoop Max Gourmet "hot Chocolate w/ 1 scoop Glutamine
Dinner: Curry Chicken with stir fry veggies, Asparagus
Snack: Pumpkin Spice Latte n/f no whip
Homemade Lo Carb Cinnamon Raisin Bread (toasted? We'll see! - LOL) - UPDATE: It tasted horrible so I replaced it with a 100 calorie snack instead. LOL
Water intake: 64 oz

Determined to look fine in 2009 -
~Shannon ;)~
Visit my main website
Visit my other blog

0 comments: