Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'd rather row than run!

An update for:
Thursday, January 29th, 2009

Dear Blog Journal,
Another good day at the gym...and man it was a tough one! I didn't think I would make it through the 1000 m row that I substituted for the 4 laps of running...but I did! Lucky for me my hubby came over and helped me to set my pace while I kicked out the last 250m because it was kickin' my butt! I was exhausted and I kept telling him, "I can't do this. I can't do this." ...and of course he kept saying, "Yes you can!" ...and in the end I did and I finished with a time of 11:49. Again, not very fast but I'm happy that I wasn't the last one in the class to finish. Yay me! I must be getting better and stronger, right? :)

Here is what we did for the Workout:
Skill was: 5 rounds
  • Barbell Push Presses (5 sets - I did 60lbs)
  • 5 Pullups
Workout was:
  • 500 m Row (or 2 laps around the building)
  • DB Dead Lift - 30/20/10
  • DB Push Presses - 30/20/10
  • 500 m Row (or 2 laps around the building)
My food intake:
Breakfast: 1/2 cup Oatmeal w/ 1 scoop Glutamine & 3/4 scoop Max Pro Vanilla, 1 oz Max Ultra 100 Vitamins
Lunch: WW Meal Rice & Beans
Snack: 4 oz Monavie, 100 Cal Snack, Pretzels
Dinner: Tilapia, Veggie Medley, Asparagus
Snack:
Water intake: Not enough :(

Determined to look fine in 2009 -
~Shannon ;)~
Visit my main website
Visit my other blog