Friday, January 30, 2009

Sushi Saturday was moved to Friday!

An update for:
Friday, January 30th, 2009

Dear Blog Journal,
With a busy weekend ahead of us we decided to go out for "Sushi Saturday" (our weekly tradition) tonight (Friday!) instead. While the food was good it wasn't as great as it always is. We experienced slow service and so that was kind of a disappointment because our tempura wasn't as warm as usual, etc...bummer! But oh well...I still got it in for the week and that's most important, right? :)

My workout was good today...and man did I sweat! Not that you all want to know that! LOL It was a "Structured Play Day" so it was kind of cool to try some of the new things like Dot Drills and Beam Ball...even though I was sorta scared to give it a try. LOL Had fun, though, and looking forward to tomorrow mornings workout. :)

Here is what we did for the Workout:
Skill was: 6 rounds
  • 3 DB Cleans
  • 5 Ring Row
Workout was:
  • Dot Drills / Powerwheel
  • Beam Ball
My food intake:
Breakfast: 1/2 cup Oatmeal w/ 1 scoop Glutamine & 3/4 scoop Max Pro Vanilla, 1 oz Max Ultra 100 Vitamins
Lunch: WW Meal Rice & Beans
Snack: 4 oz Monavie, 2-100 Cal Snack, Pretzels
Dinner: Sushi!!!! (too much of it, oy!)
Snack: York Peppermint Patty
Water intake: Not enough :(

Determined to look fine in 2009 -
~Shannon ;)~
Visit my main website
Visit my other blog

0 comments: