Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'd love to share some tips!

Wow is all I can say! You all really know how to make a girl feel good! :)

I am totally enjoying all of the emails that I've been receiving both congratulating me on my recent (and ongoing) weight loss as well as all the questions you've been asking me on advice and motivation for yourselves. I would be flattered to mentor you via my fitness blog and help you (and many others!) in your journey! :)

A couple of you have also asked me if I would share some before and after pictures. *GROAN* Do I have to?! LOL! I am AT LEAST 110% embarrassed about what I use to look like even though I shouldn't be because most of you have seen me like that for years at the different CTMH events! LOL I'll continue to give it some more thought, though. ;)

So anyways...what I would like to do is to start answering specific questions here on my fitness blog. I will also be randomly posting different tips that I think may help you in your journey. If there is something in particular that you would like me to cover please let me know by leaving me a comment! I will do my best to address it within a day or two for all my readers to enjoy. Sound good? :) Right on! Can't wait. :)

Determined to look fine in 2009 -
~Shannon ;)~
Visit my main website
Visit my other blog

0 comments: