Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My heart is warm! :)

All I can say is WOW! You all sure know how to make a girl feel good! A few nice, heartfelt words sure go a long way with me! :) The comments you all posted were AMAZING! I had my iPhone with me all afternoon (as I always do!) and whenever I would check my email and have a new post I would read it to my hubby and I think he was pretty blown away with all of the really nice things that you all were saying. :) So thank you for all your warm words and kindness on such a cold blustery day here in Portland. :)

So...as promised I have put all the Blog Candy entries into a basket and have asked my daughter Becca to draw out the winning name. Congratulations to: "SAWITTEN" - the winner of our Cupcake Stamp Set for National Cupcake Day!! How exciting! Woohoo!

I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful day. We just got the word that my girls are home from school yet again because of another possible snow storm. Woohoo! They are thrilled! :)

~*Stampily Yours*~ Shannon Buck! :)~

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: