Saturday, December 20, 2008

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

An update for:
Saturday, December 20th, 2008

Dear Blog Journal,
Its a winter wonderland around here and I love it! Just check out the view from Barnes & Noble at the Clackamas Mall!

Unfortunately I can't claim to doing anything "good" for myself today by way of eating and exercise...eek! I am, however, fully prepared to share with you how horrible I ate - (ugh, I can't believe I'm about to spill the details! LOL) but the snow has me all giddy and excited so that's the excuse I'm going to use for today... Hope that's ok? ;) I promise to be back on track tomorrow...otherwise I just won't ever lose the rest of the weight I want to lose. *sigh*

My food intake:
Breakfast: Cranberry Orange Scone and a Grande Pumpkin Spice Latte n/f no whip
Other: 1 Carrot Cupcake, 1 Red Velvet mini-cake, 1 Chocolate Cream Cheese mini-cake
Lunch: Spicy Tempura Tuna Roll, Tempura Veggies, and 2 unagi (I know I'm spelling this wrong! lol)
Other: 3 oz MonaVie / Vitamins
Snack: Costco Polish Dog (um, only it wasn't "snack size" - lol!)
Dinner: 2 slices of Papa Murphys Hawaiian Delite Pizza
Snack: Almond M&Ms
Water intake: Maybe 8 oz? Eek!

Determined to look fine in 2009 -
~Shannon ;)~

0 comments: