Saturday, December 20, 2008

Its a Winter Wonderland!

Just wanted to share some of our SNOW pictures that we took around town today. It's literally been snowing since around 6am this morning and we probably have AT LEAST 6" tonight (6pm!) after its been snowing constantly all day...woohoo!

I'm so lovin' this! Wish it would stick around for a couple of weeks because its so pretty to look at but the weatherman is predicting that it'll turn to freezing rain by tomorrow afternoon before warming up and melting off. That bums me out! :( I hope he's WRONG! Otherwise I may have to put in a request to move somewhere that has TRUE winters and TRUE summers. :)~

This photo was taken inside the car as we headed into Portland via the Broadway Bridge.

This is a shot as we entered into the Pearl District.

Aaron and I after heading out of Saint Cupcake. (Mmm, cupcakes and snow! Yummy!)

Becca and Alyssa as we were driving around town.

I took this picture of the Clackamas Mall parking lot as I was staning on the 2nd level of Barnes & Nobel around 3pm or so this afternoon.

This is what Aaron's car looked like when we got home from a fun day of shopping and driving around in the snow. We were amazed at the amount of cars that actually decided to brave the roads today. Unbeleiveable!

I thought this was a cool shot taken out in our cul-de-sac showing how deep the snow is in front of our cars headlights!

And, last but not least...ME! :)

Have a great evening everyone. Stay warm! :)

~*Stampily Yours*~ Shannon Buck! :)~

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: