Sunday, December 21, 2008

Krispy Kreme Glaze...

An update for:
Sunday, December 21st, 2008

Dear Blog Journal,
We woke up to a beautiful white morning - well, more like 8" of snow and a 1/2" of ice topping it like a Krispy Kreme glazed donut - LOL! But still beautiful none the less. :)

Today was one of my scheduled days off from working out but that doesn't mean that I didn't work hard at getting the rest of the Team Club Kits for my business all boxed up and ready for mailing in the morning. *whew* Always hard work.

I ended up going to sleep fairly early last night because after all the junk I ate yesterday my stomach didn't feel too good. :( I'm not use to feeling like that...UGH! So needless to say my mood and my day of eating on a consistent basis wasn't so hot today either...but still way better than what I consumed yesterday. LOL

My food intake:
Breakfast: Grande Pumpkin Spice Latte n/f no whip and Max Ultra 100 Vitamins
Lunch: Lean Cuisine Chicken Enchiladas
Other: 4 oz MonaVie
Snack: 6 triscuits and a small slice of pizza
Dinner: Chicken & Veggies
Snack: Triscuit Thin Crisps
Water intake: 16oz - again, very low. :(

Determined to look fine in 2009 -
~Shannon ;)~

0 comments: