Thursday, December 18, 2008

I didn't make it to my workout today. :(

An update for:
Thursday, December 18th, 2008

Dear Blog Journal,
All I can say is that its NUTSO that the school district thinks that the simple THREAT of snow/ice is enough to keep the kids from going to school again for the 4th day in a row. I'm thinkin' the Superintendent must be phoning in these requests from the Caribbean. LOL

It started snowing in downtown Portland this morning but we didn't get to see any flakes until later this afternoon in our area - bummer! After talking the situation over with both Aaron and Tina (from the gym) I made the ultimate decision to skip out on my workout today which means that I wasn't about to brave the roads with all the other crazies out there...lol. I did, however, exercise at home so its not like I was a total flake - get it? Flake as in snow! LOL Ok, so my sense of humor is strange sometimes.

Here is what we did for the Workout:
Workout was: 4 rounds
  • Rowing Machine 250 meters
  • 10 squats
  • 5 lunges on each leg
  • 5 jumping lunges on each leg
  • 5 jumping squats
My food intake:
Breakfast: 1/4 cup Oatmeal with 1 pk. Kashi hot cereal w/ 1 scoop Glutamine & 3/4 scoop Max Pro Vanilla, 1 oz Max Ultra 100 Vitamins (this just never seems to change does it? LOL)
Lunch: Lean Cuisine Enchiladas
Other: 4 oz MonaVie
Snack: 20 Triscuits (eek! - lol)
Dinner: 1/2 Waldorf Salad at California Pizza Kitchen (dressing on the side!), Hummus and 3 pita wedges
Snack: Tall n/f no whip Pumpkin Spice Latte
Water intake: 24 oz

*update 12/19* - but only because I'm trying to be honest here. LOL I had a moment of weekness after posting this last night and ended up eating 6 small York Peppermint Patties and some Chips and melted Cheese! Eek! And today is suppose to be my "weigh in" day. ROFL Oh lordy, guess we'll see what happens. Ack!

Determined to look fine in 2009 -
~Shannon ;)~

0 comments: