Thursday, December 18, 2008

Another unexpected Gift!

I received an unexpected delivery from the Postman today. It was funny, too, because he delivered the box early in the morning and then still came back later in the day to deliver my regular mail - kinda odd but ok, whatever...LOL.

Anyways, this unexpected gift was from my good friend and wonderful upline Tina. She sent me the most ADORABLE bag all wrapped in a gorgeous ribbon! When I pulled it out of the box I just don't know what came over me but I started crying - I couldn't even pick up the phone to tell her Thank You for at least 7 hours! LOL And even when I did get a hold of her on the phone I still had a hard time trying to tell her how wonderful of gift it was and that I can't wait to use it.

So thank you Tina! I absolutely love it! LOVE IT!! I'm excited to use it even though I can barely bring myself to take the bow off of it...LOL! Maybe I'll do that tomorrow. ;)

~*Stampily Yours*~ Shannon Buck! :)~

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Missgingerdots said...

Shannon- I am so glad you liked it. I just think it is so funny that you are so emotional over it. I can never figure you out. LOL! Hey.... love that quilt in the background. Where did you get that??? It is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Did someone make it?

Tina