Friday, December 19, 2008

I ate at a yummy new restaurant!

An update for:
Friday, December 19th, 2008

Dear Blog Journal,
Well, since there was no school again today I didn't make it downtown to workout but decided to start in on the rest of our Christmas shopping instead...found some really cool things! Aaron also took me out to a restaurant for lunch that I, personally, have never been to before called Hopworks Urban Brewery. Very yummy! So much, in fact, that it was the kick start to a day of overeating for me. YIKES!

My food intake:
Breakfast: 1/4 cup Oatmeal with 1 pk. Kashi hot cereal w/ 1 scoop Glutamine & 3/4 scoop Max Pro Vanilla, 1 oz Max Ultra 100 Vitamins
Lunch: Hummis with Veggies and Bread, Waldorf Salad with dressing on the side!
Snack: Carrot Cake Cupcake (from Saint Cupcake!) & a Grande Pumpkin Spice Latte N/F no whip!
Dinner: Chicken Tortilla Soup and Bread from Panera
Snack: Salted Caramel Candies and Yorks - eek!
Water intake: 24oz - or so

Determined to look fine in 2009 - (but at this rate...hmmm! LOL)
~Shannon ;)~

0 comments: