Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Another wintery day...sorta.

An update for:
Wednesday, December 17th, 2008

Dear Blog Journal,
Well, the weatherman predicted another winterish day but what we actually got was LAME in comparison to what I was hoping we would see. *sigh*

Today was my rest day so I didn't head into the gym to workout. I had hoped to get on the rowing machine but haven't made it there either. I spent the day packaging Team Club Kits (shown in the picture) for my business and got about 1/3 of them out the door which is good. So, while I can't say that I did tons of exercise the main thing is that I was on my feet and moving today instead of just sitting around eating bon bons...lol!

My food intake:
Breakfast: 1/4 cup Oatmeal with 1 pk. Kashi hot cereal w/ 1 scoop Glutamine & 3/4 scoop Max Pro Vanilla, 1 oz Max Ultra 100 Vitamins
Lunch: Lean Cuisine Pizza
Other: 4 oz MonaVie
Snack: 8 Triscuits
Dinner: 4 oz Currey Chicken, Peppers, and 1/2 cup Brown Rice
Snack: 3 Harry & David Mint Chocolates
Water intake: 32oz - getting better...but still not to the 64 oz that is my goal for water intake.

Determined to look fine in 2009 -
~Shannon ;)~

0 comments: