Monday, November 24, 2008

We went inside the Vault!

Date night was as fun as usual this past weekend except we should've headed to Grand Station first to get a pool table because it was jam packed when we got there. Bummer! So we went and tried a new Martini place called The Vault instead! It was yummy and the descriptions of everything on their menu were absolutely hilarious!!

Aaron had the PB&J but unfortunately it's not listed on the online menu but the description cracked us up! Something about courduroy pants and turtlenecks...lol! He also had a...

~ G3 ~
"Lily is dancing on the table...again."

I had...
~ Violet, she's turning violet, Violet! ~
"Candy is Dandy but Liquor is Quicker!"
...and...
~ Pooh-Tini ~ (my favorite!)
"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw, "I just wanted to be sure of you."

We also made our way over to Bartini's to have 1/2 price fondue...Woohoo! I ordered the Sweet Hereafter and look at the beautiful flower that the bartender floated in it for me. :)

I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful weekend with family and friends, too. :)

~*Stampily Yours*~ Shannon Buck! :)~

0 comments: