Saturday, November 15, 2008

Talking openly about CTMH

Guess what? It was just announced this past Thursday that we are now officially allowed to talk about our Close to my Heart business' on our blogs - *Woohoo!* I always have tons to say about how amazing this company is an how important it is to me and now I can start sharing more of my thoughts and ideas with all of you a little bit more openly...isn't that great?! :)

There is a great promotion going on this month. If you would like to find out more about it, feel free to visit my Close To My Heart website at www.stampinbuds.myctmh.com. Plus, be sure to check out some of the great video tutorials in the CTMH TV section. Way cool!

Stay tuned for more great CTMH information to come...

~*Stampily Yours*~ Shannon Buck! :)~

0 comments: