Saturday, November 15, 2008

Grand Central

Ok, I could soooo easily get use to date night! LOL I'm lovin' it!

We had planned on going to this place called The Vault for Martinis and appetizers but when we got there the place was packed and there was no place to sit. No biggie! We'll try it another weekend. Instead, we ended up at a place called Grand Central.

It's a very cool place that we discovered only 2 weeks ago. It offers a bar, pool, and bowling so there is literally something fun to do for everyone...and the atmosphere is lively, too. I like that! We hit the pool tables for the evening and ended up playing for 2 hours. Way fun! I kicked butt for a while, too! *Woohoo Me* Well, at least I did well until I was on my 3rd corona for the evening...LOL. Man that went fast! ;) Then it all went downhill from there and Aaron ended up beating me something like 8 or 9 games to 5. *sigh* Oh well...better luck next time! ;)

Here are a couple more pictures to enjoy...

~*Stampily Yours*~ Shannon Buck! :)~

0 comments: