Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My 7 days of THANKS countdown - #1!

I'm excited that this day has finally arrived! It's always thrilling to see what holds the #1 spot on a list, don't you agree? :) Well for me, I am Thankful for Blessings & Family! Lemme give you a glimpse...

Aaron is the love of my life. We met roller skating (of all places...lol!) when he was 16 and I was 15 and we instantly fell in love and started our journey together just 1 year later (yup, you read right...1 year later!). We've been together now for over 21 years and he has been everything I have ever wanted in my Prince Charming - Sweet, loving, kind, outgoing, sensitive, strong, encouraging, funny, and passionate. He is my protector and the rock that holds our family together. I am so blessed that God designed a plan for us to enjoy life together as kindred soulmates. :)

These are my girls. This picture was taken a couple of years ago when I was asked to do Artwork for the 2006 Spring Edition Close To My Heart catalog and this photo will always remain as one of my very favorite memories. :)
Stephanie is my oldest daughter. She is independent, headstrong, and traditional.
Becca is my middle daughter. She is sensitive, loving, and very funny.
Alyssa is my youngest daughter. She is active, shy, and responsible.
Each one of my girls brings joy to my life and I am so blessed that God has given me healthy, hearty, and loving girls to be proud of. :)

These are my parents. They are the most loving, generous, and thoughtful parents a girl could ever ask for and they are all mine...I don't have to share them with anyone since I am an only child...YAY! :) They are supportive, fun, and encouraging and I am very blessed to have been raised by the very best parents in the world. :)

This is Aaron's family at Christmas time last year. They are generous, hospitable people that are welcoming and warm. I am so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful, loving family that has strong beliefs in God and the importance of family. :)

What blesses you the most this Thanksgiving? ;)

~*Stampily Yours*~ Shannon Buck! :)~

0 comments: