Wednesday, November 26, 2008

From the heart of Charleston!

Today has been a very good day filled with lots of treats (we're making Pumpkin Spice cupcakes with cream cheese frosting for Thanksgiving tomorrow) and even some fun surprises... :)

My mailman delivered the most awesome thing today! A unexpected package from my dear friend Amy! I was so excited and had no idea what it could be so I ripped it open and found a cute little white box with a cupcake sticker on it! Yippee!! :)

Inside was a pink shirt from her local cupcake store in Charleston, SC! Woohoo! I LOVE IT!! Thank you so much Amy!! And as you can tell by the picture...it fits! Woohoo! :)

I couldn't resist picking up the phone and squealing my excitement in her ear! It was so fun to talk with her! It's been 1 1/2 months since I last saw her but we only have 1 1/2 months to go until we get to spend a few days together at the Close To My Heart album retreat in Salt Lake City, Utah...woohoo!!

As an added bonus to the surprise Amy sent me, check out this card she made...absolutely A D O R A B L E Amy!! I love it! And the msg inside...super duper sweet!!!! Thank you. You're the best!! :)

~*Stampily Yours*~ Shannon Buck! :)~

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Hope you had a Happy Turkey Day! I ran my 5 miles tonight. I hadn't planned on running that far; but once I got started, I felt like "Forrest Gump" -- just started running...and running...ran some more...blah, blah, blah. :)