Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving from Stampin' Buds!

I just wanted to take a moment to wish all of my loyal blog readers, team members, and online friends a very Happy Thanksgiving! I hope your day is filled with many warm memories and some unexpected blessings with all of your family & friends. :)

I am heading to the gym this morning so that when I eat my 4000+ calorie meal today I won't feel so guilty...at least I hope it'll make me feel less guilty. LOL! Then its up to Seattle for the day to spend time with family and friends on my hubby's side. I'm extra thankful this year because my oldest daughter, Stephanie, doesn't have to work so she will be able to go up to Seattle with us and see family that she hasn't seen in a while...including her new little 2nd cousin. Yay! :)

~*Stampily Yours with Thanksgiving Blessings*~ Shannon Buck! :)~

0 comments: