Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My craving has been satisfied

YUM! Look what my hubby brought me home from his most recent business trip! A cupcake from my very favorite, FAVORITE cupcake place - Cupcake Royal! Yippee!! I love cupcakes from this very cool bakery - especially the pink frosted white ones. YUM!! :)~~

Ok, so I know that this isn't such a good thing to be eating when I'm trying to watch my waistline but from time to time you just need to be able to indulge a little bit. I promise I only scarfed down 1! LOL

What makes these cakes so great, though, is that they make them fresh daily, no added preservatives, they are uniquely frosted with the perfect amount of sugary fluff, the packaging is pink and brown (my favorite color combination!), and absolutely heavenly to the taste! I have 3 t-shirts from this store and I'm hoping to get more because of their clever wording *hehehe*.


~*Stampily Yours*~ Shannon Buck! :)

0 comments: