Monday, October 27, 2008

New Vacation Pics

I'm so excited! My friend Amy and her hubby Stan sent me a disc with over 1600 cruise pictures on it. Woohoo! (Thank you - you're AwEsOmE!!) I pulled out a few of my favorites (people shots!) and sprinkled them throughout my cruise photo album (the links are located along the right side of my page.) Here are just a few of my very favorites, though. :)

This is of Scot, Pam, Amy, Stan, Aaron and I at the restaurant Magenta where we met our favorite waitress for the trip. :)

This is a picture taken with Amy when we ordered "Nothing" for dessert. ;)

Dinner out with our friends. :)

Pam, Amy and I on our way to the Hot Tub!

Me enjoying a Pear Martini on the last night of the cruise. It was yummy! :)

~*Stampily Yours*~ Shannon Buck! :)

0 comments: