Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Lotto Card of the Month

Ok all you card makers...are you ready for something a little bit different? I'm calling it the "Lotto Card of the Month" ... Here's the skinny...

Each month I will send you a sampling of Close To My Heart papers. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to take the papers and make (1) standard size 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" card out of it, mail it back to me by the specified due date, and be entered to win a sampling of the card entries! Depending on the amount of entries we get there could be multiple winners each month!

If this sounds like something that you would be interested in participating in...GREAT! I'd love to get you started! Here's some additional information you will want to know...
  • I will be mailing out the first set of paper samples this month (April) using the new upcoming papers out of the New Summer 2010 idea book!
  • The cost to participate is only $2.00 each month or $7.00 for 4 months and covers the cost of the material packet.
  • Card entries need to be in my hands no later than the last day of the month each month and the winner(s) will be announced on the 1st of each month. So for example, I will send you this months lotto kit which will make the due date April 30th with the winner(s) being announced on May 1st!
  • You may use only Close To My Heart Papers, Stamps, & accessories when creating the cards.
  • Both Customers & Consultants are welcome to participate! Be sure to tell your friends!!
  • Please mail your entries to:

    Shannon Buck
    Lotto Card of the Month
    PO Box 1026
    Clackamas, OR 97015
Get started today! Simply send me an email to shannon@stampinbuds.com and I will get you all set up and get your Lotto Card of the Month packet sent out to you quickly! I can't wait to start sharing the entries with everyone!! :)

~*Stampily Yours*~
~Shannon! :)~

0 comments: