Thursday, November 19, 2009

NEW! Circle of Friends Club!

Ho! Ho! Ho! & Jingle all the way!

Just in time for Christmas I have decided to roll out the red carpet for my new & improved Circle of Friends Club! Yay! This club is available to both my local and online customers!

Each month the Basic Kit retails for only $29.95 and you will receive the following in awesome products:
  • A level 2-paper pack (valued at $12.95)
  • An EXCLUSIVE B-size stamp set only available with Club Participation & not found for sale in any of our current Idea Books - How cool is THAT?! (valued at $13.95)
  • A Full Color Instruction Booklet
  • An Embellishment Packet
PLUS...you have the option of adding on additional products & accessories in order to customize your projects and make them even more spectacular! Way cool!

To check out how my club works please visit my Newsletter Blast!

You can also check out my December Class Calendar HERE.

I have provided the picture for both the Scrapbooking & Card Class using the same kit! Other kits are available so please be sure to get your hands on those before they are gone for good!

~*Stampily Yours*~ Shannon Buck! :)~

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Melissa Laverty said...

Love this post. So on point! Makes me want to join your club. :) And reminds me that I need to send my KOTM announcement.