Thursday, November 19, 2009

A friendly Blog Award!

My AWESOME upline, Tina Sutton, and my AWESOME friend, Melanie Boyer, sent me this sweet award, and I am ever so grateful and privileged to receive it from them. :o)

This is what the award is all about: It is given to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These bloggers are not interested in increasing their own status, but rather aim to find friends and be friends. The hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are born! Now it's my turn to pass this award on to five of my blogging friends in no particular order. It is with great joy that I do so:

Michelle - She blogs about her family and her CTMH business and is just a very funny and smart girl to hang out with. She is so much fun!
Chris - My next door neighbor and super sweet gal! She is very creative and a great mom. Love to check in on what she's up to. :)
Tammy - A really strong woman with lots of fabulous ideas and a huge heart! Can't wait to see her at the next corporate event!
Amy - The most sweetest girl EVER! She has a big heart, fun ideas, is a wonderful mom and wife...I cannot say enough nice words about this very fun gal. I miss you Amy!
Bren - Full of inspirtation, spirit, and heart. This woman is simply amazing! :)

Be sure to visit these gals. I know you will want to follow them to keep up with the charm, fun posts, and their amazing artwork!

~*Stampily Yours*~ Shannon Buck! :)~

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: