Sunday, September 6, 2009

I can't move a muscle!

Yup...you've heard correctly! I'm back in the gym and working out thanks to my friend Tim R. who shared with me the link to the gym where he now works out. :)

I joined www.elitekettlebellgym.com on Thursday and went through a mini workout once the instructor could see that I didn't need to be walked through the moves since I had done them before at the previous gym I was at. I then took the Friday Women's class but with it being Labor Day weekend I was the only one in class so it was like having a personal trainer - Yippee! Then yesterday (Saturday) I snuck in another class...I stepped it up to the intermediate level and HOLY COW do I ever feel it today! LOL I can barely move...but the pain hurts so good! I can't wait to get back into the gym which will most likely be Tuesday morning for the 6am class...if I'm able to pull myself outta bed that early that is. ;)

~*Stampily Yours*~ Shannon Buck! :)~

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Bernice said...

I love using the kettle bell! My husband brought one home a while ago and made me play with it! Really makes you feel like you've accomplished something, eh? :)