Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Its my Birthday week!

Yep, my birthday week has officially begun! Woohoo! :)

I've had a couple of handmade birthday cards roll in over the last couple of weeks that I still need to post on my blog since I know all you CTMH junkies love to be inspired. ;) Believe me...the cards are beautiful and you won't be disappointed in what I have to share!

However, for today, I wanted to post a picture of my very first PRESENT that I received. I couldn't be more excited about it!! It's a preloaded Starbucks gift card - YUM!! I've already visited Starbucks this morning, too, and lets just say that I think it was the best tasting drink I've had in a while!! YAY! :)) Becca and I each indulged in a N/F Grande Caramel Macchiato with 1 pump Raspberry Syrup...Mmmm! Mmmm! Good! Alyssa didn't want anything today...but no worries, there's always tomorrow! :)

Thank you soooo much, Matt, for being so generous and for remembering my birthday! I love it!! It's the most perfect present you could get this Starbucks drinkin' junkie. :o)

~*Stampily Yours*~ Shannon Buck! :)~

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

{ kelly jo } said...

Happy Birthday to you- love that it is your birthday "week" and not just day- the way it should be!