Monday, June 15, 2009

Just say no to Muffin Top!

Yes, I know...its been a LONG time since I last updated my fitness blog.

For those of you following me on Twitter and Facebook you know that I have a goal to lose 10 lbs by July 1st - Gotta get rid of this Muffin Top before my BF visits. ;)~

Well...the countdown has begun and I am back on track and hoping to also help support those of you who are trying to get inspired to jump on the bandwagon with me!

Over the last 2 days I have been back to following my Weight Watchers (WW) plan. I have also gotten myself on my treadmill 2x and walked approximately 5 miles each time which is approximately 500 calories burned.

FACT: Did you know that if you were to burn 500 calories a day (7 days straight) you would lose a pound of fat without having to alter your diet? Just think what you could do if you were to cut back your after dinner snack! ;)

Anyways, I'm drinking at least 64 oz of water each day, exercising 2 days on and 1 day off, and trying to make smart choices when it comes to eating. I'll keep you posted on my progress...would love to hear how you're doing. :)

Determined to look fine in 2009 -
~Shannon ;)~
Visit my main website
Visit my other blog

0 comments: