Friday, June 26, 2009

Getting my feet wet with Spray Tanning...

Ok, I just had to share this because its TOOOO funny!

I tried spray tanning for the first time yesterday and the girl that was helping me told me that it was up to me if I wanted to use the "barrier cream" so that the palms of my hands and the bottom of my feet wouldn't get tanned. She said some people find that they don't need to use it...so I decided to skip it, too. Um, yeah...I won't be doing that again. Hahaha! Here is a picture of what the bottom of my feet look like this morning. My hands are fine but my feet...um YIKES! LOL

Have a great weekend!!
~*Stampily Yours*~ Shannon Buck! :)~

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Melanie said...

OMG! That is TOOOOO hilarious!!!!!

bren yule said...

Oh my heck I had no idea! What a crack up!