Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Oops! I'm turning pink!

An update for:
Wednesday, March 4th, 2009

Dear Blog Journal,
Today was the first day back in the gym for me after taking a little bit of time off with my neck/shoulder pain so I took it really easy on the workout. It's now evening and my neck/shoulder don't feel any better or worse so I suppose that's a good thing, right?

Other than that I started some tanning sessions this week and as of tonight I think I'm a little pink...eek! LOL Oh well. At least I'm on the verge of having some color again. YAY!

Here is what we did for the Workout:
Warm Up: x3
  • 10 2 hand swings
  • 10 wall squats
  • 10 pushups
Skill was: 3-4
  • 6 heavy medball squats & carry
  • 10 powerwheel rollouts
  • 10 cross chop to halo
  • TGU x3 each side
  • sandbag half moon x 12
  • run 1x around the block (I did 250m row)

Workout was: 7 1/2 minute Test
  • KB hi-pull / snatch
My food intake:
Breakfast: 1/2 cup Oatmeal w/ 1 scoop Glutamine & 3/4 scoop Max Pro Vanilla, 1 oz Max Ultra 100 Vitamins
Snack: Tall Pumpkin Spice N/F no whip Latte
Lunch: Chili
Snack: Granola Mix, Grande Pumpkin Spice N/F no whip Latte
Other: 4oz Monavie
Dinner: 2 slices pizza
Snack:
Water intake: Not enough!

Determined to look fine in 2009 -
~Shannon ;)~
Visit my main website
Visit my other blog

0 comments: