Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm getting sleeeeepy!

Holy cow! Sleepiness has finally caught up with me, I think!

I have been complaining for some time now that my sleeping habits are a bit screwy. I've basically been averaging between 4-6 hours of RESTLESS sleep at night (such as waking up every hour or so thinking that its time to get up when its not!). Could it be that through all the good eating and exercise my body doesn't need a large amount of hours to function like it once did? Hmmm! I'm thinking this is!

Well, last night I got in at least 8 hours of pretty much restful sleep and I have been draggin' butt all day. :( I am sitting here trying my hardest to resist a nap since I know that tonight we need to "Spring Ahead" with the clocks and stuff but I honestly don't know how much longer I can hold out. OY! I think its fair to say that at this point...sleeping is for the birds! LOL

Determined to look fine in 2009 -
~Shannon ;)~
Visit my main website
Visit my other blog

0 comments: