Monday, March 16, 2009

Here's the little critter!

For those of you that have followed my status updates on Facebook & Twitter you probably already know how I'm feeling about this little critter...lol.

This here is Sammy. He is my 10 year old daughters new little friend that her 20 year old sister bought her without asking Mom & Dad if it was ok. OY! While he is a cute little thing with ugly red eyes this little critter loves to sleep all day and run on his little treadmill thing ALL NIGHT LONG! If I have to get up in the middle of the night for anything I always think to myself, "Hmmm, it's raining again?" before realizing, "Nope, it's just Sammy." LOL

But anyways, I just wanted to show off this cute little picture of him. He had crawled down the arm of my Mom's coat sleeve and snuggled right in. :)

~*Stampily Yours*~ Shannon Buck! :)~

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Hmmmmmmmmmm....