Sunday, February 22, 2009

Shopping and Margaritas, FUN!

What a fun day shopping! Well, I can't say we spent the entire day doing this...more like an hour or two...but we still had a lot of fun. :)

We went into a skating/snowboarding type store so that Aaron could check out the long-board and snowboarding equipment. While we were in there browsing the girls and I found this GREAT hat and just had to take pictures. There were also pig hats and bear hats...just so adorable!! I hope the store clerks didn't mind...even though we also didn't buy. *hehehe*
After all the shopping was complete (...I ended up with a pair of jeans one size smaller! Woohoo! And 2 really awesome new t-shirts and one jammie top!) Aaron took me out to dinner. We went to Chevys because we were both craving Chips and Salsa...yum! We had margarita's too...and oh Lordy, after one I couldn't see straight and got the giggles. Typical me really! LOL It was very yummy, though. I haven't had margaritas in a very long time! Can't wait to do it again. :)

~*Stampily Yours*~ Shannon Buck! :)~

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: