Sunday, February 22, 2009

The movie Coraline

We took the girls to go see Coraline in 3D this afternoon. :)

In my opinion the movie started out very cute...I was thoroughly entertained! I laughed a lot...I'm easily amused, though...and I just thought all the artwork was incredible!

There is this part with the garden that was amazingly beautiful...loved it! And of course the part with the 2 older glam stars was very funny! But then, for me, the movie turned a bit when it started getting "dark"...and at that point I wasn't as entertained and I kept wondering when the movie would end. I also thought that for being rated PG that it was kind of disturbing...especially for young kids. :T

Overall I did like the movie...just not sure that I would want to buy it when it comes out on DVD.

~*Stampily Yours*~ Shannon Buck! :)~

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: