Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Raising the bar!

An update for:
Tuesday, February 17th, 2009

Dear Blog Journal,
I didn't even post about yesterdays workout...mainly because it wasn't a very good one for me...but that's ok! I'm sure these things will happen to me from time to time but at least I woke up determined to raise the bar today (gotta make the short people jump for it you know! *hehehe*)...a good attitude to have, right? ;)

Well, I didn't expect to be so sore after yesterdays workout...but what was funny is that I didn't realize just how sore I was until I made it into the gym and started doing the first warm-up movement...OY! LOL My body absolutely aches tonight which is fine because I know that I did some good to my body...its definitely getting stronger and leaner and that is so exciting! Looking forward to tomorrows rest day, though...YAY!! :) Here's how today shaped up for me...

Here is what we did for the Workout:
Warm Up: x3
  • 10 pass thrus
  • 10 plate squats (10#)
  • 75 jumpropes
Skill was: x3
  • 5 pullups
  • 5 get-up sit-ups
  • 8 double kettle cleans
Workout was: Tabata - 40 sec on / 20 sec off /90 sec rest
  • Shuttle Run
  • Kettle Bell SDHP
  • Rope Snaps
  • Heavy Jump Ropes
  • Burpees
My food intake:
Breakfast: 1/2 cup Oatmeal w/ 1 scoop Glutamine & 3/4 scoop Max Pro Vanilla, 1 oz Max Ultra 100 Vitamins
Snack: 1/2 of a protein bar
Lunch: CPK Chicken Waldorf Salad
Snack: 100 calorie cheese nips
Other: 2oz Monavie
Dinner: Hawaiian Delight Pizza (3)
Snack:
Water intake: Not enough

Determined to look fine in 2009 -
~Shannon ;)~
Visit my main website
Visit my other blog

1 comments:

Roxie said...

Shannon I love that you are so focused. I have tried, but am not motivated enough. Everytime I read your entry it makes me want to exercise more.
Thanks for the motivation
Roxie