Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

I hope you had a wonderful Valentines Day ladies!! :)

First off I should make mention that I got my "fab 4" in today...Woohoo! Sushi, Cupcakes, Starbucks, and Martinis! YIPPEE!! Love when that happens! :)

Aaron took me out to dinner at a place called Mama Mia's in downtown Portland and it was so yummy! I haven't had pasta like that in so long so it was a very yummy treat! I had manicotti and Aaron had squash ravioli...which I actually should've had - oh well! But the atmosphere was very nice and we had a very nice time. Would love to go there again some time. :) We took lots of pictures before we headed out to dinner but unfortunately many didn't turn out...I'm so bummed! :( Lighting issues mostly. *sigh*

I wore my Ann Taylor Loft $3.66 hot pink shirt that I bought while I was at the Close To My Heart Album Retreat in Utah a few weeks back. I had so much fun shopping with my friends Amy and Michelle that day and we bought some amazing things for super cheap!! That was such a fun day!! Wish we lived closer so that we could do that again!

Oh, and I also wore my new Brighton bracelet that I got from the Close To My Heart Rewards Your Way Program. Cute huh? I love classy free stuff. :)

Have a great rest of the evening everyone!

~*Stampily Yours*~ Shannon Buck! :)~

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: