Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ow...!

An update for:
Tuesday, February 24th, 2009

Dear Blog Journal,
I woke up super sore in my back and shoulders today and even though I started out feeling good...meaning I was feeling like my muscles were bustin' out like I was the Incredible Hulk or something - ha! As the day wore on I noticed that my right shoulder/back started hurting more and more...sorta like it felt when I was laid up this past August. It aches a bit in general but it really gets worse when I drive....OY! So, I'm on the couch with a heat patch and some ibuprofin hoping it won't get any worse. Guess we'll see! Eek!

So, no workout for me today. :(

My food intake:
Breakfast: 1/2 cup Oatmeal w/ 1 scoop Glutamine & 3/4 scoop Max Pro Vanilla, 1 oz Max Ultra 100 Vitamins
Snack:
Lunch: CPK Chicken Waldorf Salad
Snack: Ritz Crackers
Other: 4oz Monavie
Dinner: Goulash
Snack:
Water intake: Not enough

Determined to look fine in 2009 -
~Shannon ;)~
Visit my main website
Visit my other blog

0 comments: