Monday, February 23, 2009

On my way to having man-hands like Jami!

An update for:
Monday, February 23rd, 2009

Dear Blog Journal,
I really enjoyed today's workout, mostly because when I walked in and saw the board it didn't involve any weird exercises and it didn't involve any running for me either...lol.

We were partnered up and did a workout for time. Susan, my partner, did great! We finished with a time of 24:19 (if I remember correctly).

I think the hardest exercise for me to complete were the knees to elbows...OY! I am so going to have man hands like Jami if I keep up all this stuff. LOL I try to put lots of lotion on but I think I'm starting to lose the battle...eek! Oh the price a girl pays to have nice looking arms. ;)

Here is what we did for the Workout:
Skill was: x3
  • KB series of cleans and swings - 4 rounds of 30/30
Workout was:
  • 1000 m Rowing
  • 50 Ring Rows
  • 100 double KB Cleans (20 lbs)
  • Sit up Med Ball Pass (8 lb)
  • 50 Knees to Elbows
  • 2 handed walking KB swings
My food intake:
Breakfast: 1/2 cup Oatmeal w/ 1 scoop Glutamine & 3/4 scoop Max Pro Vanilla, 1 oz Max Ultra 100 Vitamins
Snack: 1 WW Chocolate Chip Muffin
Lunch: 1 Large Wendy's Chili with onions
Snack: 100 calorie snack
Other: 4oz Monavie
Dinner: CPK Chicken Waldorf Salad
Snack: Ritz Crackers
Water intake: Not enough

Determined to look fine in 2009 -
~Shannon ;)~
Visit my main website
Visit my other blog

1 comments:

jami said...

Ha!! Shannon, so funny! You just have to use a little pedicure file on your rough spots and they should go away -- and sleeping with Vaseline + socks on your hands also works wonders! My man hands are worse than ever after last week!