Tuesday, January 13, 2009

One tough cookie!

An update for:
Tuesday, January 13th, 2009

Dear Blog Journal,
Today's workout was tough...but when is there a day when its not tough? LOL Once again I ended up with a side cramp, though...again, very disappointing but trying to be a tough cookie about it I just did my best to work through it. :)

I don't think that I will be updating my fitness blog for the rest of the week since I'll be out of town. But I do plan on working out while I'm at my business function so I guess we'll see what happens. :)

Here is what we did for the Workout:
Skill was: 3 Rounds
  • Turkish get up
  • Heavy KB Swing (20lb/25lb/35lb)
  • Jackknife x 12
  • Farmer Walk with 2 35lb weights
Workout was: 40 sec /20 sec x 4
  • Kettlebell Swings (35 lb)
  • Super Plank
  • Shuttle Run
  • Rope Snaps
  • Jump Rope
My food intake:
Snack: Banana
Breakfast: 1/4 cup Oatmeal with 1 pk. Kashi hot cereal w/ 1 scoop Glutamine & 3/4 scoop Max Pro Vanilla, 1 oz Max Ultra 100 Vitamins
Lunch: Lean Cuisine Sesame Chicken
Other: 4 oz MonaVie
Snack:
Dinner: Tilapia, Asparagus, Brown Rice
Snack: 100 Cal. Pack
Water intake: 50 oz

Determined to look fine in 2009 -
~Shannon ;)~
Visit my main website
Visit my other blog

0 comments: