Monday, January 12, 2009

Need a lift?

An update for:
Monday, January 12th, 2009

Dear Blog Journal,
Another good day at the gym! There were only 5 of us working out today and while I know that this isn't as economical as it should be I have to admit that I really liked the low class size! It was awesome!

Nathan and Tina decided that today would be the day that I would actually try Deadlifts with a bar - my first time ever! Can't say that I lifted a lot but the point is that I still did it! :) I need to start somewhere afterall, right?

Here is what we did for the Workout:
Skill was:
  • Deadlifts (my first ever!) bar/bar/5/10/10
  • 8 Ring Rows x5
  • 5 Spidermans
Workout was: 10 minutes, rotate every 1 minute and combine numbers for score
  • Rowing for Calories (57?)
  • Slam Ball 12 lb (70)
My food intake:
Snack: Banana
Breakfast: 1/4 cup Oatmeal with 1 pk. Kashi hot cereal w/ 1 scoop Glutamine & 3/4 scoop Max Pro Vanilla, 1 oz Max Ultra 100 Vitamins
Lunch: Lean Cuisine Lemon Grass Chicken
Other: 4 oz MonaVie
Snack: Max Gourmet "Hot Chocolate" w/ 1 scoop Glutamine
Dinner: Chicken and Green Beans
Snack: 100 Cal. Pack
Water intake: 30 oz :(

Determined to look fine in 2009 -
~Shannon ;)~
Visit my main website
Visit my other blog

0 comments: