Saturday, December 27, 2008

Today was a fun, but hard, workout!

An update for:
Saturday, December 27th, 2008

Dear Blog Journal,
I don't normally go to the Saturday workouts but because I missed so many days this week with it being Christmas and all I decided that going today would be highly beneficial...and man it was a hard workout! LOL I was trying to keep up with Aaron (he was my partner today...Yay!) and make him proud while trying not to land us in last place. We ended our actual workout around the 24 minute mark and finished in the center of the class. Pretty good. *whew*

Here is what we did for the Workout:
Skill was: 3 rounds (I did 4 rounds)
  • 10 - 1 legged deadlifts
  • 5 - Ring Dips
Workout was: Partner workout split
  • 1000 meter Row
  • 100 Slam Ball
  • 50 Atomic Pushups (I did girl pushups...lol)
  • 100 SDHP (I ended up doing two handed swings)
My food intake:
Breakfast: 1/4 cup Oatmeal with 1 pk. Kashi hot cereal w/ 1 scoop Glutamine & 3/4 scoop Max Pro Vanilla, 1 oz Max Ultra 100 Vitamins
Snack: Tall Pumpkin Spice Latte n/f no whip
Lunch: Tempura roll, unagi, and edamame
Other: 4 oz MonaVie
Snack: String Cheese
Dinner: 3 oz Chicken, 1 garlic toast, veggies, peppers
Snack: Mozzarella Sticks, 1 Corona Lite, 1/2 Peppermint Hottie
Water intake: 32oz or so

Determined to look fine in 2009 -
~Shannon ;)~

0 comments: