Friday, December 26, 2008

Back on track!

An update for:
Friday, December 26th, 2008

Dear Blog Journal,
With Christmas overeating behind me I made sure to focus today on trying to eat decent and get my body back to feeling the way it did before the holidays hit! Hopefully it will only take me the usual 4 days to get back into the habit and to get myself set up to lose the poundage I packed on over the past few days along with the 10 lbs I still need to lose. So as I go through my next few days if any nutrition and fitness experts want to throw me some ideas I'd love to hear them! :)

Here is what we did for the Workout:
Skill was: 5 rounds
  • 10 Heavy Medicine Ball Cleans (16 lbs)
  • 5-10 Pull-ups (3 bands)
Workout was: 6 rounds of a 20/10
  • Row
  • Medicine Ball Cleans
  • Ropes
  • Pushups
My food intake:
Breakfast: 1/4 cup Oatmeal with 1 pk. Kashi hot cereal w/ 1 scoop Glutamine & 3/4 scoop Max Pro Vanilla, 1 oz Max Ultra 100 Vitamins
Snack: 1 low fat string cheese
Lunch: 2 small slices of bread, 1/2 chicken waldorf salad at Cali. Pizza Kitchen, dressing on the side!
Other: 4 oz MonaVie
Snack: Tall Pumpkin Spice Latte n/f no whip
Dinner: 8 shrimp, mixed veggies with very lite cheese sauce
Snack: A 100 Cal. Pack and Hot Chocolate w/ 1 scoop Glutamine
Water intake: Not much. :T

Determined to look fine in 2009 -
~Shannon ;)~

0 comments: