Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Team Club Art: Stardust

Happy New Years Eve everyone! Please stay safe and warm as you ring in the new year. :)

I'm finished with this months Team Club kits, as far as the artwork part is concerned, so I thought I would post a sneak peak for you all to see. :) I hope you like it. I had lots of fun working with it, especially because I don't normally work in the blue catagory...I'm more of a pink/brown and girly girl myself. LOL Enjoy!

Purchase this kit...
Non Club Members - $20!
Club Members - $16! (A $4 savings!)

Each kit includes the following items every month:
  • Precut paper
  • Embellishments
  • Instructions
  • Shopping Lists (stamps & inks)
  • Priority Shipping
Please Contact Me for more information on how you can get started! :)

~*Stampily Yours*~ Shannon Buck! :)~

0 comments: